Friday, January 26, 2007

Wake up...


While walking through Chinatown today...

What I do for fun: look over old fire maps of Winnipeg...

Contrary to what this blog might lead you to believe, Sadie is not always perfectly happy...


But that adorable sad face never lasts long, and is quickly replaced by her adorable happy face...



Sitting at home this evening, Erin pretends to be one of that girl from the most girly of girl shows, Grey's Anatomy...

See the similarities?


I pretend too, but I'm not as good...

3 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Ha ha - love the Meredith impressions :) There's something about her mouth that's always kind of bugged me...

Cute shots of Sadie as always!

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can she get any cuter?? (I mean Sadie- not Meridith) Must be that Martens' blood (Oh Rob- I'm sure you helped out there too.....). Thank you thank you thank you for finally posting a new post. I was getting sick of the other one... I had to laugh at those 'sad' photos of Sadie. That ain't nothing! Wait until she turns two.... I am finding that two really isn't very much fun......

2:14 PM  
Blogger The Keowns said...

Sadie your so cute!!! Erin, just thought I would let you know Steve enjoys the Winnipeg historical site. He was really excited about the pictures every day. (strange!!)
i am still laughing about the Meredith pic. Although I think you are much better looking. as I watched Grey's last night you were all I could think about!!

3:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home