Tuesday, July 25, 2006

We went up to Clear Lake National Park to enjoy times with Erin's side of the family, the soaring pines trees, the very clear lake, and strolls along the arcadian main street of the resort town Wasagaming...


Erin prepares for the stage in our lives when she'll have to shop for me...

Good times in the pool...

More pleasently quaint signage...

The Martens Family at the campground...

Sadie teeths as Grandma Martens look on...


Erin passes the driving time by taking pictures of herself...

On Sunday, we attended the wedding of Erin's cousin Trever, and his new bride Susan. Congratulations to you both!
At the reception, Sadie's second cousin Jacob enjoys a quiet moment with his dad...

My most favorite ladies in the whole world...

Toro! Toro! After getting back to Mom and Dad Marten's place, I take on a bull that had gotten into the farm yard...

4 Comments:

Blogger The Keowns said...

good old Clear lake.... brings back memories! glad to hear Trev's wedding went well, i dont think my parents made it too it and am hoping Kerri will post some pics.
also Sadie is looking adorable as always.

4:19 AM  
Blogger Derek Eidse said...

En Gard, Robert! (how's my Spanish?) Lovely pics as usual. How that girl is growinge (I mean Sadie of course) and eating watermelon! Dominic tried mashed green beans in his cerial yesterday, he made a face, said "ahhhh" and shivered after every bite. The things we do for entertainment. I think I'll give him pureed liver next.

8:01 AM  
Blogger grannygwen49 said...

I can hardly type as I'm laughing so hard!!! Sorry I missed the " standoff " at the OK Corral!!! I personally never get involved with the " BIG GUY ", and don't recommend it to others!! Just remember that Sadie needs her Daddy. Any math majors out there may wish to calculate the weight difference between the opponents!!!
Great pictures of our 2 day, 2 short time at Clear Lake - Keep that weekend " CLEAR " for next year.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous second cousin you have, Sadie. And a hot daddy he has!!! Woweee!!!
Good seeing you at the wedding. I might only be in the city for Sat. afternoon until the wedding on Sunday now, but if I do come in sooner I will call you up- unless of course you are in Bsvn. any time before Aug. 7........

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home